Sunday 5 February 2017

three little pigs and the giant

This morning Evie said she wanted me to tell her the story of the three little pigs.

So I told her the story, with the ending of the wolf being made into wolf casserole :)

She then decided to tell me her version of the story :), the pigs had the names of her cousins, and instead of a wolf, the villain was a giant.

The giant couldnt fit down the chimney, so he ran home instead, and his Mummy made him some dinner :)

I wanted to record her telling me the story so I could send it to my Sister-in-Law but she wont oblige!

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's a shame Evie won't let you record her, your sister-in-law would have had a good laugh. You'll have to start doing covert recordings :)
Wolf casserole....really :-)

chocolat lover said...

Im going to try again with her later :)

The wolf was a naughty boy and decided to climb down the chimney,and the pigs just happened to have a cooking pot (for a vegetable casserole on the fire) and he ended up in the cooking pot :)