Thursday 9 February 2017

Croaky chilli

Don't worry this post doesn't contain frogs :)

Last week I asked Evie again if she wanted a packed lunch on chilli day (which was on Tuesday) and she said that she wanted the chilli.

I was talking the next day to one of the mums and she said that she is a dinner lady and that Evie could ask one of the dinner ladies to pick out the beans for her :).

So I told Evie that she could do that so she had chilli and was ok with it :)

I still have the reminder in my phone for next time in case she has a change of mind.

And I am all croaky this morning.

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Not sure I'd want chilli even without the beans :) At least Evie is giving it a go.

I won't make any frog jokes...although I was tempted :)

chocolat lover said...

not everyone likes everything :)

thanks for not going ribbit :)

The Captain said...

I love chilli but not the beans.