Tuesday 7 February 2017

I now have James cold

Last week James was laid out for most of the week with a cold.

On Friday I started getting sniffly.

Yesterday just five minutes before I was supposed to go and pick Evie up I was starting to fall asleep, but I woke myself up and went and got her.

After having a little bit of a play in the play area we got home.

When James got home I told him about almost falling asleep (hoping that he would say you have a lie down I will stay downstairs with Evie)...

...but no, when I popped up to go to the loo a few minutes later, James was lying in bed playing a game on his phone!

We finally swapped places after Evie had her dinner.

Im not feeling too bad at the moment and I have just taken some paracetamol.

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Oh no, I hope your cold doesn't get any worse. Us women aren't supposed to get ill didn't you know :)

chocolat lover said...

I know Im letting the side down :)

The Captain said...

I'm just getting over my cold.

chocolat lover said...

colds arent nice especially the ones that hang around for ages.