Sunday 4 June 2017

three DVDs

The other day I downloaded Trolls album, and on Friday I played the music for us on my smartphone before we got up :)

Evie told me that she wanted to watch the film, so I asked her if she wanted me to buy it and she said no..

She also said last week (on Monday) that she wanted to see Sing so I said that we could go and see it at the cinema as it was being shown as a kids club movie (she told me that her baby dolly wanted to see it) then on Tuesday morning she decided that dolly didnt want to see it after all!

Then she told me that she wanted to see Ballerina...

...so today we went into HMV and bought the DVDs we havent watched any of them yet, perhaps we can watch one tomorrow (as her school has a teacher training day).

3 comments:

Jules said...

Enjoy! The only 'film' Lily has managed to sit still through is 'We're going on a Bear hunt.' X

Eileen H said...

Enjoy your DVDs. If Evie enjoys watching them at home then at least you can watch them more than once :)

chocolat lover said...

hopefully she will sit and watch the films, but more likely is that I end up watching them on my own :)