Sunday 11 June 2017

is size 14 a large?

For the past couple of days I have been looking for a cheap mac (the coat not the computer :)).

I looked in a couple of supermarkets yesterday and couldnt find anything.

So today I looked in Primark...

I found a parka that was £9. looked at the hangers to find a size 14 and saw that they had size 14-16 and a L on it for large!

I personally would have said it was a medium size...

Still I bought it and at least I didnt have to buy an XL or even bigger than that :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

I'm surprised it's thought of as a large, although sizes vary so much in different stores. I have very rarely shopped in Primark - there isn't one near me - so I haven't a clue what their sizes are like. X

Eileen H said...

No, 14-16 is not large. Only super skinny models would think 14-16 is large. They must get a lot of things taken back in Primark if people don't try clothes on in store.

chocolat lover said...

I was quite shocked especially as the UKs average size lady is a size 16...