Sunday 25 June 2017

better than I was expecting

As I was half a stone away from my target weight I have lessened my dieting (still trying to keep to under 2000 calories per day), and am now only weighing myself at the end of the month.

So after having some breakfast in town (whilst James was taking Evie was taking James around Flying Tiger) I went and weighed myself.

I visualised a weight loss that I would be with (1 lb) and weighed myself and was really happy to have lost 3 lbs.

So that is 3 stone 10 lbs or 52 lbs in total :)

4 comments:

Jules said...

Really well done. Not much further until you hit your target. X

chocolat lover said...

Its hard to believe that I am that close now :)

Eileen H said...

Very well done to you! You're on the home stretch now :)

chocolat lover said...

I think the last few pounds are going to take the longest...

...but I dont mind :)