Monday 5 June 2017

she said it was pleasant meeting me

I was checking my e-mails and saw that I got one about the interview I had on Tuesday last week, she said I was unsuccessful and it was pleasant meeting with me., perhaps I will mention it in my next interview :)

I am not too bothered about not getting the job as I think that with upto 4 people working in a small room we would have got to know each other quite well :)

Im guessing that I didnt have enough accounts experience (I worked in the accounts building of a large corporation as a YTS when I was 16),

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

That was nice of her to say it was pleasant meeting you.I'm sorry you've had another let down though.
When I left school I worked in an office on my own, answering the telephone and typing accounts. The boss would only pop in now and again but I had the radio to keep me company. I think I would have liked someone to talk to but four would definitely have been a crowd :)

Jules said...

That's a shame. It's all good experience I guess. X

chocolat lover said...

Jules - you are right it was good to have more interview experience :)

Eileen - I have been in an office on my own for a couple of weeks (for the longest time) and that was bad enough. Did the experience put you off working in an office? :)

Eileen H said...

It must have done, I never worked in an office after that :)