Thursday 1 June 2017

lunches and school trip

Last week when Evie was back to school after having chicken pox, there was a letter in her bag about her very first school trip :)

It said in the letter that .the trip can be paid for on scopay its the same system that is used to book her (at the moment) free school lunches.

So I asked Evie if she liked all of her school lunches and she said yes, I then told her what lunch the school will provide for her school trip and she said that she would like me to do her a packed lunch :)

The letter also asked if I would like to volunteer to be a parent helper, so I said "yes" :)

All of her lunches have now been booked and her school trip has been paid for :)

4 comments:

Jules said...

It's a good feeling when everything is sorted and paid for. I will have all that to deal with from September. X

chocolat lover said...

its an experience for sure :)

Eileen H said...

That's a lovely place for a school trip, so nice that you can be a helper :)

chocolat lover said...

It will be good if they let me be a helper :)