Wednesday 14 February 2018

new shoes and hair cut and valentines day

On Monday we did go to get Evies feet measured...

...she was between an 9.5 and a 10 so she got some new shoes, I will take her to see if she needs some new tap dancing shoes tomorrow as we will be in town meeting James Mum and Dad anyway (unless my cold puts them off :)).

Yesterday Evie got her haircut, she had someone different as my hairdresser decided to take a couple of days off as she has a child too.

Happy Valentines Day too :)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I like Evie's shoes with the three little sparklies in the heel.
I hope your cold starts to get better. Happy Valentines Day too :)

chocolat lover said...

they do such lovely shoes for children now :)

Jules said...

We've had to get new school shoes. Lily has almost worn hers through at the heel so I've got some before it's too late. She's heavy on her feet and likes mud, so pretty girly shoes are no good for her. I hope Evie enjoyed getting her hair cut. X

chocolat lover said...

Jules - Evie would wear pink everything if she could... :)

I know that I have sometimes noticed that her heel is worn through and have quickly (while she is at school) had to pop to the supermarket to get her some new ones.