Sunday 18 February 2018

unsubtle

The other day me and Evie were in town..

...we were walking past Thorntons and Evie told me that she wanted to look in there, so I said to her ok but we couldnt necessarily buy anything...

...she said "I know" so we went in there, Evie was pretending to have a look around the shop and then the lady server asked us if we wanted a chocolate smile and Evie said "yes please" no sooner had she got her chocolate she walked straight out of the shop, so I quickly took one too (as I was offered one as well) and said to the lady in there "I cant believer her deviousness" :).

Afterwards I asked her if she only wanted to go in there for a piece of chocolate and she said "yes" :)

I would never have been that cheeky :)

And I am super impressed at how clever she is, even if she has to work on being a bit more subtle about these things :)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Way to go Evie :) Don't worry, I'm sure lots of people go in just for a freebie. I have been known to take a few nibbles of cheese etcetera from the deli counter in Tesco without buying anything from the deli :)

chocolat lover said...

I found it funny more than anything :)

Jules said...

Well done Evie. She is one smart cookie. X

The Captain said...

You need to be forward thinking to get on in life.