Wednesday 7 March 2018

helping and lunch

Not only am I helping in Evies class today, but we also have another Year 1 lunch experience...

...today its roast chicken with yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, and seasonal veg with fruity jelly for dessert :)

When they gave the forms out they said that spaces were limited and the morning I handed in my form with £2.50 a couple of hours later there was a parentmail message saying not to hand in any more forms as all of the spaces had been allocated.

Evie has even said that she wont get upset today when I leave her class as she knows that she is having lunch with me.

Another Mum asked me if her daughter L can sit with us also that will be nice hopefully it will make Evie eat a bit quicker and will take her mind off me going home after our lunch.

3 comments:

Jules said...

It's a lovely idea, what a pity not all parents can get an allocated space. Enjoy your lunch and your time with Evie and L. X

Eileen H said...

That's really nice being asked if L can sit with you. Enjoy your lunch, a roast chicken dinner sounds lovely :)

chocolat lover said...

we had a great time :)