Sunday 18 March 2018

pjs and eggs

Earlier in the week (after I had gotten my unicorn onesie), Evie had decided that she wanted a pajama onesie...

...I told her that I would have a look in town (in Primark) to see if I could get her one...

...I couldnt.

So yesterday as it was snowing again I put on my unicorn onesie and Evie wanted to wear her pajama onesie (which I couldnt get).

So today after I had finished work we went to Asda (Evie insisted that James stayed in the car).

We looked at the pajamas and found a paw patrol onesie, and then she found some flamingo pajamas too, so we got them also.

We also looked at the Easter eggs and bought one for me, Evie told me that we were going to share it after I had bought it :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I must get myself off to Llandudno where our nearest Primark is as I want to buy a unicorn onesie for my daughter, thanks for letting me know :) I'm glad you were able to find a onesie for Evie. Ooh, a white chocolate egg, I'm certain yours will be for sharing haha :)

Jules said...

Evie is very generous with her sharing. A onesie must be great to wear in this chilly weather. X

chocolat lover said...

she didnt like the egg so I ate it all myself :)