Thursday 1 March 2018

snowday too

So today is our second snowday we walked with a lot of moaning and groaning to the local retail park...

a snowy Evie

...we went to Costa

Evie eating her cream
We both had a warm drink - I even splashed out and got Evie a small hot chocolate :) she was impressed that it came with cream and a flake.  She will probably want one again now that she has had the decadence that it is :)

I also bought us a brownie each as we were going to brave the freezing temperatures home again :)

our footprints in the snow
We are back home now in the warm and we will have to see if her school is open tomorrow or not...


2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I see you had the largest latte, I do too in Costa, I like the two handles on the cups :)

chocolat lover said...

If im going for a skinny latte I like their largest size :)