Thursday 1 March 2018

tweet

Since having Evie I have been forced to join the digital revolution (more then just posting photos and blogging)...

...I have joined facebook and twitter.

I dont post on facebook publicly only in her year group at school and on pokemon go.  I think that my friends and family are a bit miffed that I dont post anything on there :)

And twitter is just for school as tht is the way they notify you of school closures and things like that, and that way I then dont have to turn the pc on just to check if the school is open on days like today,,,,

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I have always been opposed to Facebook and I didn't much care for Twitter but I can see how they are useful for you for school.

chocolat lover said...

me too, but I realised that I had to bite the bullet...

I dont post anything on facebook publicly just in a few closed groups...

Jules said...

I don't do either, but so many clubs and schools are dependent on them to get information out (which I therefore miss out on). X

chocolat lover said...

do any of your friends let you know the important stuff?