Thursday 15 March 2018

starfish toast

Yesterday while helping in Evies class I had to do some filing...

it was a seder plate for passover, the kids had to draw pictures of the various foods.

For English they had to write a pirate menu - the only thing Evie can remember writing is starfish toast - yummy :)

During singing assembly I read with D and S which was nice.

Then after breaktime it was maths and the kids were measuring things - using cubes/pencils/A4 whiteboards.

Evie told me that she measured the interactive whiteboard, the toolbox on their table, a book and a pencil :)

Then it was time for me to go home and Evie was upset about me going home again...

...the morning went quickly again so that was good :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

I hope Evie gets more used to you being in school and having to leave. It can't be easy seeing her upset. X

Eileen H said...

It must make you feel like not wanting to leave Evie too :(

chocolat lover said...

Evie tells me that she is ok after I have gone...

...she just doesnt like me leaving.

When I speak to the other Mums they tell me that their kids are the same...