Thursday 8 March 2018

invitation and lunch

When me & Evie were walking to school she started getting upset telling me that she was going to miss me after our lunch...

...I told her that after all morning with me and lunch then she would probably be pleased to see the back of me for a couple of hours :)

She wasnt having any of it!

So when the school gates opened she walked in and I watched her walk into her classroom before going in through the school office.

I double checked that I was having lunch with Evie and yes I was (I was one of the last people to get a space so I was pleased) I think its bad that they couldnt have spaces for all of the parents so that was a shame.

I went into the classroom and I had to do some filing it was just writing letters of the alphabet.

hen it was English and they had to write invitations to the 200th birthday party of the lighthouse, as part of their Lighthouse Keeper things that they are doing.

I read with L which was nice too :)

I then had to sort out more of their reading books, and then it was time for lunch.

So I waited outside the main hall until it was time for Evies class to go in...

...when it was time L (who was going to sit with us decided to go in on her own anyway) so I waited for Evie and she gave me a big hug and we went in.

Evie got both of our trays and I got our cups and we each got our cutlery.

Our lunch was really nice I tried some of Evies gravy (as I dont really like gravy) and in return Evie tried some of my stuffing (she didnt like it and didnt spit it out but I got her to wash it down with some milk).  The dessert was nice too, and Evie ate everything...

...its the first time I have seen her do that at school so that was good.

And we even finished in time for her to have a play after too (which we didnt last time).

Then it was time for me to go and Evie did get upset but then she was waving at me without looking at me so that was good :)

4 comments:

Jules said...

It sounds like you really enjoyed your meal. I'm glad Evie didn't get too upset at your leaving. X

chocolat lover said...

I was glad too...

:)

Eileen H said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Evie is getting used to you having to leave.

chocolat lover said...

Im glad that she is...

...I spoke to another Mum and she said that her daughter is the same :)