Thursday 13 January 2011

bullcr@p & demonstrations

This morning I heard one of my colleagues giving a load of bullcr@p to his assistant about how he doesnt like people who are all 2 faced...

...I had to really keep my mouth shut as he is all 2 faced himself! But I did smile inside ;o)

At lunchtime I was all geared up to have a seven vegetable rice bowl from Itsu, but on leaving the office I heard some sort of demonstration going on, as I didnt want to go anywhere near the demonstration I got thai chicken noodle instead from Sainsburys.

3 comments:

Al said...

You should have gone and joined in, nothing like a bit of good old fashioned protest to liven up a lunch break.

On a totally unrelated note, Tesco are still ignoring me and my "2 hour lunch breaks" placard...

Kelly said...

I've heard it said that some of the things that really bother us about other people are things we struggle with, ourselves. I don't know if it applies to everyone/every situation, but it seems to with this guy!

chocolat lover said...

Al - Tesco are such spoilsports ;o)

Kelly - you have hit the nail right on the head there...