Sunday 9 January 2011

not as bad as I thought...

I decided to bite the bullet this morning and see how much I weighed...

...I had a figure in my head (bearing in mind that I had my holiday and Christmas) of being one stone heavier (14 pounds) then I was in October, but I had only put on 5 pounds, so am well chuffed ;o).

As they say "the proof of the pudding is in the eating" (dont you just love all of these food related puns) so I will see how I am next week and as to whether I have to reassess the situation as Fagin would say ;o).

LOL you can tell its January as the diet shows are starting! I love seeing people transforming themselves ;o)

2 comments:

Al said...

Got to love a pleasant surprise like that!

Another tell tale sign that it's January are all those adverts for those magazines where you build something and get a piece every issue. They're always such a rip off and invariably disappear half way through.

chocolat lover said...

I know...

...if a set has 30 parts to it you don want to pay £8 for each part!

Then the magazine shop that you have ordered it from will have distribution problems and your then stuck with a half made model :o(

And no Im not talking from experience...

;o)