Monday 24 January 2011

a frozen chip on her shoulder

I was watching Dancing on Ice last night on television.

From this series the judging panel has gone down from five to three...

...one of the ex judges Karen Barber (who was always one of the coaches), has gone from being a judge to being the head coach.  A sideways move but she is still in on the game so to speak.

And she sits at the side with the celebrity contestants and when the judges have criticed they then ask her what she thinks...

...you can tell by her answers that she isnt happy no longer being a judge..

...she will just have to suck it up!

I was watching the skate off last night and I thought that Dominic Cork had a bit of a stumble but yet the judges voted off Steven Arnold LOL I guess it was where he missed a choreography session because he slept through his alarm!

Timekeeping is obviously more important to the judges than the skating ability!

2 comments:

Al said...

This is another show I refuse to watch. Besides, Top Gear was on the other side...

chocolat lover said...

Poor James is forced to watch it with me...

...although I dont think that he would like to watch Top Gear either ;o)