Sunday 8 July 2018

B

Yesterday I decided to start decorating the letters that I painted last week, so I glued a wooden flower on the W to see if it stayed on ok :)

I then showed it to Evie and she told me that I had painted it the wrong colour (coming from the person who didnt want to help me paint them last week).

So to make sure they were painted right and so that the blue wouldnt show through James took Evie to hobbycraft to buy some replacement letters!

When I came back from work we painted the new letters the correct colour :)

And as I had painted the B in the right colour we were able to decorate it :)

for Miss B
Evie has decorated the bag and written out the card also :)

4 comments:

Jules said...

I'm sure Miss B will love it. X

chocolat lover said...

I do hope so :)

Eileen H said...

At least one letter was the right colour then :)

Miss B will be thrilled with her present :)

chocolat lover said...

yes - I really didnt think that she was interested in doing it :)