Sunday 1 July 2018

teachers presents stage 1

A few weeks ago I bought Evies teachers end of year thank you presents :)

I decided this weekend that we should start decorating them :)

Evie decided that she doesnt want to do them so it has been down to me to do them :)

painted by Mummy
LOL I would like to say that I purposely painted them badly to look like they were done by Evie but I cant :)

When they are dry the stickers are going on...

...hopefully Evie will help with decorating the gift bags and writing the cards at the very least :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Haha that made me laugh about your painting skills :) I'm sure Evie will help with the stickers. She really must write the cards :)

Jules said...

I can't quiet believe it's almost the end of the school year. Your painting is far better than I could manage. X

chocolat lover said...

thanks :)