Thursday 19 July 2018

I got a thank you present

When I got into Evies class yesterday there was a wrapped present and a card waiting for me :)

a scented candle and card
The first thing I had to do was filing away the work from the previous day.

Then I had to glue in their farm booklets that they had made.

And then I was labeling the words and sounds folders for the children joining year 1 in September and their reading records too :)

Their birthdays have already been put up on the board.

I then helped to take down the houses the children had to decorate as their summer homework :)

Mrs D said that she was going to miss all of my help next year (Im sure she has said that to all of the helper Mums) and that she will really miss this class as they are all lovely children, and it has been the nicest class she has had for years :)

I took the presents in with me yesterday afternoon and Miss B said thanks to Evie :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aww how lovely to be given a present for your help, it's nice to be appreciated :)

Jules said...

The candle and card are lovely. It's always nice to feel a-peach-iated. X

chocolat lover said...

I was really touched :)