Sunday 15 July 2018

swapped lunches

At Evies school on the last day of the school year the year 6 pupils get to chose the lunch for that day...

...they have chosen pepperoni pizza and for vegetarian quorn dippers, as pizza is the Mondays lunch for that week, the school chef Mrs W has swapped and is doing fish fillet on the Monday and the pizza on Friday.

We have had this by parentmail, letter and on the weekly newsletter saying that if you need to change your selection do it now as you cant change your mind on the day :)

Luckily Evie likes both pizza and fish so not a problem :)

2 comments:

Jules said...

Whenever I think I might be popular with emails, texts etc. I can almost guarantee it's yet more communication from the school.
I do wish they would just choose one method of communication and stick to it.
I hope Evie enjoys her pizza. X

Eileen H said...

I hope Evie enjoys her last day of the school year meal pepperoni pizza :)