Tuesday 19 August 2014

Witches Kitchen giggles

For a while now I have been getting books out from the library to read with Evie...

...we tend to read them when she goes to bed ;o)

Last night we were reading Whats in the Witches Kitchen and Evie was in fits of giggles...

...each page has a flap on it and depending on witch way you open it you get either something nice or horrible ;o)

nice - strawberry tea

nasty - goblins wee
yum - cherry tart
pooh - lizards fart
I would eat the lollipops
but not these ;o)
We were worried that she would be too hyped up to sleep after reading this book but she fell asleep anyway ;o)

I have even ordered this book from Amazon as she enjoyed it so much ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's a fun book.
Toilet humour is always funny, farts and plops :-)

chocolat lover said...

Evie loves those words ;o)

Unknown said...

Love this!!!! I collect children's books, and I think I need this one.

chocolat lover said...

they sell it on amazon.com ;o)