Thursday 28 August 2014

smoking hot power adaptor

This morning just as James was leaving for work he told me that the rocker switch on the power adaptor for the laptop was broken so he had unplugged it.

So remembering this I plugged it back in and turned on the laptop and then I heard a crackling noise and smoke was coming out of the back of the power adaptor so I switched it off (after it had stopped crackling as I didnt want an electric shock!).

I texted James and told him and now he is hassling me to check ratings and stuff!

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Oh dear, methinks you are going to be in trouble when he gets home from work :(

chocolat lover said...

he was ok to be honest although he did moan that I had left it plugged into the mains (although unplugged from the power charger itself), as we had gone out.