Thursday 21 August 2014

posh kettle

Yesterday we took our old kettle back.

While I was looking at clothes (they have 25% off all clothing and accessories until Monday) James decided to look at the kettles, and he came back with a posh one!

Hee hee I have just made myself a cup of green tea with it and it was nice to have a fast boiling kettle again ;o)

As Evie now likes to help, I have utilised her eagerness and she now puts the spare toilet rolls onto the stack of them in the bathroom for us ;o)

She has done this twice for me now...

...the first time she was trying to undo the toilet roll first, but she carried on putting them on for me, and yesterday the stack was down to two so I let her put some more on for me, she had a huge smile on her face ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Haha you're right about making help around the house fun. You can now progress to the dusters :-)

chocolat lover said...

that is definitely next ;o)

Unknown said...

My sis bought me a glass kettle for my bday. I love it! This one is nicer than mine. ;)

chocolat lover said...

It is fun watching it boil ;o)