Tuesday 19 August 2014

broken kettle

Yesterday evening I was boiling our kettle...

..the light came on but the kettle wouldnt boil!

James said to empty it and he would try it later (I think that he thought I wasnt doing it properly!) and it wouldnt boil for him either.

So I have dug out the receipt as we had only bought it in February and we will take it back when we next go which will probably be tomorrow.

So I have just set up the travel kettle that we bought a few weeks ago, it is only half the size of a normal one but will do in the meantime ;o)

A word to the wise microwaving water to make it hot enough doesnt make a decent cup of tea!

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

If the light came on it's not the plug. The shop should change it for you.
I do know microwaving coffee or water for tea is not good :)

chocolat lover said...

We will take it back tonight as we are popping in there to get some bits for the rest of the week.