Sunday 24 August 2014

Wolverhampton?

Yesterday I was looking at the built in news & weather app on my phone and saw that for my location it said Wolverhampton!

And when I looked (much later) on at the BBC weather app that said that I was in Wolverhampton too - I wouldnt mind but I havent been out of Essex for ages.

apparently I was in Wolverhampton yesterday!

On Friday me & Evie went to Hyde Hall with some of the other Mums.

We had a fantastic time...

Evie (well I made the plant pot out of newspaper) but Evie put the soil in and the lady put some coriander seeds in and Evie put the soil on the top and happily carried t around with her until she ate her lunch ;o)

very proud of her plant pot

She had her lunch and was then playing in the tree house there ;o)

Evie about to do a jump in the tree house

We then looked around the craft fair there and I bought a few things

The first thing I bought was a snail from Wood Like to Play

a christmas or birthday present for Evie

then I bought some passion fruit curd from the Victorian Kitchen

I had some on my crumpet this morning

and finally I bought Evie a little bag ;o)

a little bag that Evie chose

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I like craft fairs. You've bought some nice things, the jigsaw is really good, some folks are very clever!

My IP address comes up as Liverpool.
It might be the same for your phone, but I don't understand these things at all:)

chocolat lover said...

they had some lovely things there...

when I did the news & weather app again it changed back to chelmsford ;o)