Thursday 7 August 2014

chinese textbook

A while ago now I got a flickr mail asking if it was ok to use this photo, I said that it was ok but could I have the name of it once published so that I could purchase a copy.

I was told that it would only be available to buy in Taiwan but if I gave her my name and address then she would send me a copy ;o)

A couple of weeks ago I got another flickr mail asking for my name and address as the book has now been published ;o)

Yesterday I got the book in the mail ;o)

the front cover of the book
the reference to me
the page with my photo on
my photo
Again thank you Emily for sending me this book ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

What an honour!

Nice for them to send you the book too.

chocolat lover said...

I know, I think that its fantastic ;o)