Sunday 10 August 2014

wahay

James mentioned a few weeks ago that what was an old bank was to become a Jamies Italian ;o)

We had a really nice meal in there when we went to Bath for our holiday last year ;o)

As me & Evie ended up going up to the end of the High Street on Friday I saw the huge "Jamie is coming home to Essex" sign ;o)  So it looks like it really is set to open - but dont know when yet ;o)

Jamie is coming home to Essex
Hee hee my scarf is now so long (it is 106 centimeters) that I have had to fold it in half to take a photo of it ;o)

my now "well long" scarf is 106 cm long

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Be sure to tell James he needs to take you for a meal when Jamies opens for business:)

your scarf is coming along nicely, it's going to be very long if you all three balls of wool.

chocolat lover said...

I definitely want to go there for a meal once it has opened ;o)

yes my scarf is going to be mega long ;o)

Kelly said...

I haven't been paying good attention, but are you an avid knitter? Bc that's nice!

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - not really...

...I just decided to knit myself a scarf.

I tend to do the knitting to stop myself from going "bonkers" while Evie is watching childrens tv ;o)