Friday 15 September 2017

Student council

I asked evie who got voted into the student council, as I knew that the elections were today.

And evie told me that h and j got voted in and that she voted for h.

She then surprised me by telling me that she voted for h and he voted for her!

I asked her what she said in her speech and she said that "if you fall over i will help you up"...

...you can't say fairer than that :)

James thought that perhaps the whole class had to do it but she said that only a few people stood for election and reeled off some names.

3 comments:

Jules said...

I love that speech. Wouldn't the world be a nicer place if everyone thought like that? X

Eileen H said...

I think Evie would make a great politician, one day maybe.... her time will come :)

chocolat lover said...

Jules - it certainly would :)

Eileen - *shudders* :)