Sunday 24 September 2017

im better talking to a person

After I had got blown out by my friend on Friday I decided that was the time that I could do my video interview...

First I had to download Launchpad Recruits Interview so that I could do it from my smartphone, there was a practice session that you could do as many times that you needed to (to get used to it) in all honesty even if I had done it one hundred times I dont think that I would have been any better as there isnt a person or even an image to speak to...

A question would come up on the screen and then you have 60 seconds to think of your answer. There were six questions in all...

Luckily I didnt freeze but there was some stuttering...

...I just hope that they see can through my nerves :)

I had an e-mail through after saying that my interview was sent through to them, so I will ave to see if they want to see me in person, or I will just end up in deleted items! :)

And I decided against the David Bowie make up :) LOL the tutorial did say to make sure that you were dressed appropriately :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I just looked at the app thing and methinks you did really well even if you were a tad nervous. Good luck, they won't delete you I'm sure :)

Jules said...

Like you, I think I would have struggled with not talking to an actual person. Fingers crossed you won't get deleted. X

chocolat lover said...

I havent heard anything yet...

...the deadline for the video interview was midnight on Monday, so hopefully I will hear something soon.