Monday 11 September 2017

meet the teacher

This afternoon Year 1 at Evies school has meet the teacher...

...they explain about how they teach the children (so that you can be on board with it too I guess).

It will be held in Evies classroom so I may be able to see if any of her work is up on the wall yet.

The information will be online too for any working parents so thats good.

On Friday I expected to find a list of words to go through the spelling with Evie but there was nothing in her home school book, I tested the other Mums and they said that they give them a week or so to settle in first before the homework starts :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

There is a lot of home/school communication these days isn't there? I think it makes such a difference. X

Eileen H said...

They definitely do things differently these days to when my two went to school. Lots more parent involvement and the settling in period is a good idea.

chocolat lover said...

Yes its good to know whats happening :)