Friday 1 September 2017

I cant book school lunches

In the last newsletter at the end of the summer school term, the school said that school lunches can be booked from 1st September...

...I have tried a few times (as have other Mums) and none of us can book the school lunches.

Evie doesnt go buck until Tuesday but the latest you can book the school lunch is the evening before, so hopefully the system will be up and running on Monday.

Or Mrs W will have to rustle up 400+ lunches without knowing whether the kids want chili con carne or mac and cheese.

Evie will have the chili but will take out the kidney beans :)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's not very good is it, but there's time for them to get it up and running, I take it you book online. Do you know we had to have what we were given, that's why my generation hated school dinners :)

Jules said...

Oh that's frustrating. Nothing I need to worry about, thank goodness, as Lily will be taking a packed lunch. I hope it's sorted by Monday. X

The Captain said...

Glad I don't have to worry about that anymore. My youngest only has 8 more months of school left.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - our primary school dinners were the same...

Jules - in Evies school in reception year the kids eat their packed lunches in one of the reception classrooms (so they dont sit with their friends unless they are having a packed lunch also).

Is Lily a fussy eater? :) I was worried about Evie but she never said that she was really hungry when she got home from school so I am guessing that she ate enough during the day :)

Kirt - lucky you :)