Thursday 14 September 2017

interview #14 and smartshop

Yesterday I had my 14th interview...

...I think it went well :)

It is a full time fixed 12 month contract working with the protected children team.

Understandably there were a lot of things about confidentiality I would say about what I did in my previous jobs such as shredding expired quotes and not telling brokers information about other clients etc.

I will find out next week.

I got an e-mail yesterday from Sainsburys saying that fast track will no longer be available in our store in three weeks time, but it is being replaced by smart shop...

...it seems that you use your smart phone as the scanning device :) I wonder if they will have one use chargers dotted around the store for you to buy :)

Hee hee you would need to scan it after you had started charging your phone :)

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

Fingers crossed for the job, that will be such a worthwhile position. I didn't know that you could scan your own shopping, I feel left behind with the times. I'm just happy to have a computer to do my shopping online. I felt really stuck yesterday as my internet was down, I really needed a smartphone then, I'll have to blog about it.

Jules said...

The job sounds like it would be very rewarding. Fingers crossed. X

chocolat lover said...

thanks...

...hopefully they liked me :)

Eileen - its horrible when the internet goes down...

...was there anywhere nearby with free wifi that you could have taken your i-pad mini?

Eileen H said...

I managed to sort it out on the phone with my Internet supplier and they have sent me a new router. I'll blog about it this weekend, I seem to have had a lot going on at the moment! I don't know how I ever found the time to work :-)

chocolat lover said...

oh thats good :)