Sunday 17 September 2017

the parent helper ladder

On Monday I volunteered to be a parent helper for the local area year 1 walk this Wednesday.

On Friday when I looked in Evies book bag I saw a slip of paper in Evies home school diary to get there for 1 pm on Wednesday to go through the paper work :).

LOL when I got turned down for Evies school trip in July My mum said that you have to grovel to the teachers to even be considered...

My phone call tomorrow is at 11 am, I just hope that I dont get tongue tied or waffle on too much :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

So you're going on the walk then, yeah!
Good luck for tomorrow, just be confident :)

Jules said...

I often think there is a 'certain group' of parents who usually get chosen to help on school trips. Good luck with your phone call. X

chocolat lover said...

thanks :)

The phone call was from HR (by the questions she was asking) and she said she will then pass my CV to the relevant team and will let me know if they want me to come in for an interview :)

I will have to see what happens :)