Tuesday 4 January 2011

Sunday I woke up feeling weird

On Sunday I woke up and my tummy felt really weird - like I wanted to either be sick or have a poop.

I was a bit slow moving (I dont exactly move at lightening speed anyway) and James asked me if I was ok to which I said no and said how I felt.

LOL he must have been concerned because he offered to do the shopping on his own (and he absolutely HATES food shopping)!

Anyhow after doing the shopping we went into town (I was still feeling quite queasy) and we went into Starbucks and I forced myself to have a croissant with my venti skinny latte (needless to say the croissant was a bad idea).

I stayed in bed for the rest of Sunday afternoon and Monday morning (and consequently couldnt sleep last night!

Project Flickr started this week and the theme for week 1 is motion & movement - these are the photos that I have taken...




6 comments:

Al said...

I take it you didn't let James go shopping on his own, who knows what you would have ended up with as food for the week! My Mum refuses to let my Dad go shopping on his own for that very reason.

Glad you're feeling better though. I seem to be saying that to various people a lot recently.

Eileen H said...

Perhaps it's the same tummy bug that James had last week only with different symptoms. Glad you're feeling better.
My hubby sometimes does the food shopping for me, spends a fortune... then there's nothing to make a meal with :)

Anonymous said...

I like the top picture, nice motion.
It is awful to feel sick. Hope you feel better.

chocolat lover said...

Al - I didnt as I know all we would have had was cereal and fizzy drink - oh and some ready meals! ;o)

Eileen - I think it was different as the incubation period is normally 48 hours on that type of thing.

thanks Connie

Kelly said...

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well and I'm sorry I haven't read this until now! I've been a bad reader.

Speaking of reading, I'm reading this on my phone and when I first saw your two pictures they looked as if they were one. It looked as if you were using a mandalin (or whatever) to slice things into the pot. Lol. My eyes aren't very accurate these days ;)

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - its ok you have a lot going on atm ;o)

I can see how those pictures look that way ;o)