Sunday 23 January 2011

different scales

This morning I decided to weigh myself to see how my diet is going...

I walked into Boots to use their sales and shock horror it had a hand written sign on it saying "out of order" I pulled up the sign and saw that the scales were switched on, so I guess they must have run out of paper for the receipt that says how much you weigh and stuff.

I didnt want to risk being given the wrong weight so I used another set of scales that was near by...

...so I walked to the other scales (got James to hold my coat as it doesnt have a coat hook on it), stepped on the scales put my 50 pence in stood dead still so it can weigh and measure my height (LOL I seem to differ from 5 foot 3.7 to five foot 4.1 ;o)). looked at the scale and for a moment I thought that I had put on two pounds (for that split second I felt completely and utterly gutted) then I realised that I had actually lost two pounds and went back to feeling happy...

...yes by using my full ass I managed to lose two pounds (just over two pounds as it was a kilogram) - and I have still had chocolate every day - so when James gingerly (and at great cost to his wellbeing I may add) pointed out that I should try cutting out the chocolate, I say "see I can do it" ;o).

Yesterday while I was in M&S I saw these gorgeous looking desserts ;o)


The only pitfalls I have this week is a colleagues birthday which means booze and sandwiches (LOL it would be rude not to go and participate ;o)). But to counteract it I have bought a low calories snackpot to have for my dinner that night ;o)

4 comments:

Al said...

Congratulations, and if you can keep having a small amount of chocolate every day then all the better. It would be criminal to waste it anyway...

Kelly said...

Yep. It seems that you can lose weight and have chocolate, too! Everything in moderation, of course.

Anonymous said...

That is great. Good for you. I once lost a lot of weight and I ate chocolate while doing it.

chocolat lover said...

thanks ;o)