Friday 10 November 2017

didnt work and low battery

I popped into work yesterday with my ID card to test that it worked for Sunday and it didnt...

...the other new girl P's didnt work either!

I have a temporary pass that I can use so thats ok.

Way back in 2011 (pre Evie) I was sent a secure key from my bank, it is now saying low battery and I cannot see anyway of changing the battery in it.

I had a look at the website to see how you order a new one and they suggest having a digital secure key!

I dont like the idea of a digital one so I am going to pop into town today and ask if they can order me one/give me one from stock (if they have a stock of them)

my digital secure key
Or I may just have to download a banking app on my phone!

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I have no idea what you use a secure key for :) I do my banking online and am very happy with that but I do check it regularly as I always have a little doubt in my mind that it's totally secure. It's very rare that I step inside the bank's branch in town.

Jules said...

I've never used one of those secure keys before. I hope it finally works better than your work ID. X

chocolat lover said...

the secure key is an added security feature for logging on and doing transactions on internet banking - you key in your password (press the yellow or green button) and it comes up with a code to enter in.

Yes I got a new secure key so thats good and I ahve now downloaded an app for my internet banking too.