Sunday 19 July 2009

you dont say...

It stands to reason that if I take my camera with me to work each day, then I will end up taking more photos, and that is exactly whats happened ;o).

For those of you who were worried about the lack of Vegpots last week, you will be pleased to know that Sainsbury's were back to having the full range ;o). So no more manic searching (read frantically ordering the poor girl who was shelf stacking to go out back to look if they had any more) by me this morning for an alternative! Talking of alternatives, the Bombay Potato I had last week was nice but not filling enough!

I must look like someone who knows where theyre going (or perhaps just not as insane as everyone else ;o))...

... as someone actually asked me the way to Liverpool Street Station on Wednesday evening, as I was hurtling towards the station anyway (I can walk fast when I want to get home ;o)).

I was in Marks & Spencer yesterday deliberating about what yummy dessert to get, and eventually decided to go back to the white chocolate & raspberry cheesecake slices, I had forgotten just how nice they were ;o). Poor James can normally get the rest of our shopping while Im still looking ;o).


see my all my flickr pictures

I weighed myself this morning and have put on 100 grammes! As James pointed out I have walked home every night last week, so its probably muscle. And Im sticking to that ;o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, blame muscle, that's always an excellent idea! :-)

Choosing the correct desert is an art form all of its own though so I wouldn't worry too much about the amount of time it takes. It's normally worth it in the end!

Did you give that person directions or did you just shout "follow me!" and take off again?

chocolat lover said...

I pointed her in the right direction ;o)

James (UK) said...

I think I'm one of those people who can never decide what I want for a dessert, and much prefer these "taster" plates, where you get three "mini" desserts. Much easier to decide then, and you get a selection!