Wednesday 1 December 2010

I forgot to bring some gloves with me this morning

Because of the snow we had yesterday (and more last night) James was rushing me out of the house first thing this morning...

...he dropped me off at the station and I went to reach into my pockets to get my gloves out and realised that I had left them on the radiator in the lounge :o(

So at lunchtime I got myself all layered up to go out to get some gloves...

...first I went into Next and all they had were glove and scarf sets (and absolutely no pairs of gloves)!

So I then went to Marks & Spencers and got these long sleeve gloves ;o)


6 comments:

Kelly said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

They are RIDICULOUSLY cute!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3

xoxoxo

yay for needing to buy cute things! ;)

Eileen H said...

I love those gloves !
Guess where I'm going tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

I love them. I bet they are nice and warm. I have never seen gloves that long.

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - thanks for the love hugs & kisses...

Eileen - I want to see a picture if you do buy some ;o)

Connie - they kept my arms nice & toasty ;o)

Al said...

Are you now going to leave a pair at work in case you forget them again?

chocolat lover said...

al - I should do really!