Friday 7 September 2018

first day back

I dropped Evie off at school and waved her off watching her walk across the playground with no tears from either of us :)

When it came o pick up time I walked around to her new classroom (it was weird walking past her old one and seeing the reception kids Mums waiting outside Miss B's class), I didnt see Mrs B letting the children out but a man!

Evie came out and I had a look in her bag and saw that there was a letter saying that Mrs B was signed off work until the middle of next week and the man was Mr J.

Evie said he was nice.

She enjoyed her first day back she that was good too and even had a sticker for waiting in line quietly :)

all ready for school



3 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's great that Evie enjoyed her first day back at school in her new class. Good of them to give parents an update on the teacher situation too :)

Jules said...

Great photograph. I'm so glad Evie enjoyed her first day. X

chocolat lover said...

me too... :)