Sunday 4 April 2010

Hoppy Easter

Its Easter Sunday and thank goodness that my cold has almost gone...

I struggled into work for two days last week, sniffling and snuffling so EVERYBODY could hear how unwell I was ;o).

I ended up being off sick Wednesday and Thursday as my nose was well & truly blocked up.  By Friday I was feeling a bit better and luckily it was a bank holiday too ;o).  We ended up going to Southend for the morning. 

I wanted to have a portion of chips but the chips that I bought werent very nice - they tasted ok, but werent crispy or hot :o(  Its the last time I buy chips from a non chip shop!

I took my Green & Blacks butterscotch egg with me - it was really nice ;o)



This morning I was finally allowed (with it being Easter Sunday) to open my Chocolate Tasting Club egg - I have only so far had a bit of the milk chocolate egg - but it was scrummy.

The sausage lady bought out the chili & chocolate sausages yesterday too - so I will be having those in the week.

And I only have a three day week - as we have Friday off as we are seeing the Hairy Bikers ;o)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

It seems like you are fine, judging by the way you were devouring the chocolate ;)

Happy Easter, glad you are feeling better!

Al said...

Another three day week? I don't know, these part timers... :)

I like thick the chocolate on that egg in your picture is. It's certainly much thicker than the standard eggs you buy in the shops.

chocolat lover said...

thanks Kelly, that egg was nice ;o)

Al its nice having an egg with nice thick chocolate ;o)