Tuesday 14 August 2012

getting v ready

As the V Festival is this weekend coming, Chelmsford is gearing up for all of the weirdos festival goers who are a coming.

We were in High Chelmer yesterday and Republic have a display with a tent, wellies and all in one suits in the middle of the store.


If you were a store in Chelmsford or Weston-under-Lizard (yes really!) you would be silly not to stock up on the bits that the weirdos festival goers are going to need.

This is another reason as to why I am so glad that I dont have to travel on the trains on Friday or Monday ;o)

3 comments:

Al said...

I know a couple of people who are going, I'll tell them to look out for you.

They haven't done a very good job with that tent though, it would blow away in a second...

Eileen H said...

I see you're not impressed by the millions of pounds the festival goers contribute to the British economy then :-)

I've never heard of Weston-under-Lizard before, checked your link and discovered it is near to where we are going on holiday!

chocolat lover said...

Al - warn your mates not to be too slow moving otherwise I will run them down with the push chair ;o)

Hope they have a good time ;o)

Eileen - how funny is that? ;o)

You could go to see the hall (hopefully it is dog friendly) ;o)