Sunday 4 September 2016

weighting for the tumble dryer

not really because it has already been delivered :)

*phone rings* "hello, Mr Murdoch...

...Im glad you like what I did with my blog post title, oh, you know just the site you want to submit it to

thank you

have a fantastic Sunday,

thanks I will too, bye bye"

So after the tumble dryer broke I looked in the Argos catalog to see what tumble dryers they had, I fund on e that looked good and even better than that it said that they could do next day delivery, so I looked online and the earliest delivery they could do (because out of the 3 tumble dryers I checked none of them were in stock) was Thursday 15th September, so I decided to try Currys instead.

So I saw a tumble dryer (that was in stock so meant it could be delivered today) and ordered it to be delivered between 1pm and 5pm and we got a phone call saying that they had some cancellations so they could deliver it at 12.30pm :)

I was really surprised that James started mowing the grass as that meant that he would be in the prime position to deal with the delivery driver :).

and now for the "weight" bit...

I weighed myself yesterday morning and I have lost 5lbs :)

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

Well done on your weight loss, that's fantastic!

The Currys delivery service is first class. Did they take your old one away for £20 too?
I ordered my freezer online as the salesman in store was worse than useless:)

PS I love your blog title!

chocolat lover said...

yes we got them to take the old one away too... :)

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - forgot to say thanks for liking the title :)

The Captain said...

Well done on the weight loss.

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - thanks, I was surprised it was that much :)