Sunday 5 June 2016

no outfit and no wings

Last week I got an e-mail from Evies tap dancing place with the (end of year) show timetable...

...it said that the theme for Evies class will be bumble bees :)

So after her class (we are not allowed to sit and watch) I asked her if they had different dancing she said "no" so I asked her if there was different music and she said "yes" when I asked her what the music was like she said "bounce your knees and jump".

I had already told her about the bumble bee theme and she told me that they didnt get any outfits or wings to wear either!

Hopefully they will give her a stripey top and some wings to wear on the day :)


3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aww yes, she has to have a bumble bee costume :)

That reminds me of when my daughter was small she used to make up stories. She entertained the passengers on the bus one day with her story of Geoffrey Bee :)

The Captain said...

We always had to buy the costumes or pay towards them for the annual show.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - I bet they were enthralled :)

Kirt - Im sure we will soon get a list of the items we need... :)