Thursday 2 June 2016

thinking outside the (school) shop

Ever since we found out what school Evie got I have been on the lookout for school uniform bits...

...as I soon realised that not every shop has all of the uniform...

...I had already misread the colour of t-shirt needed for games and bought a packet of white ones instead of blue...

...so I have been on the lookout for a packet of light blue t-shirts for games in the school shops in the supermarkets as they are a lot cheaper than clothes shops.

Yesterday afternoon we went to Sainsburys I again took a look in the school shop section and there were no light blue t-shirts, so I took a look in the rest of the girls section and found a four pack of t-shirts,


Yay one of the t-shirts in it was light blue :)


so I nabbed a set in age 5 :)

I will still carry on looking for a packet of t-shirts for school but at least we have a back up one now :)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

It's definitely t-shirt weather now so the others won't go to waste :)

chocolat lover said...

because they are a size too big they have gone away for next year :)

The Captain said...

Asda has blue shirts. We struggle for trousers as they can't be skinny fit and my daughter is quite leggy. It usually costs a fortune to find ones that fit.

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - Im fully expecting to have to order them online and collect in store for free delivery.