Sunday 28 August 2016

substitute

When Im flagging in the afternoon I tend to go for something chocolatty (like a mars bar or snickers bar).

So now that I am on a diet I have had to have something different...

so I have been eating 2 apricots instead at 37 calories as opposed to 177 (mars bar) or 211 (snickers bar)!

I tried having half a mars bar the other day (before deciding the apricots would be better) but ended up eating the whole thing.

They get me through but in all honesty I would still go for the chocolate everytime :)

3 comments:

The Captain said...

Aldi do a chocolate cereal bar that's only 69 calories. 99p for a pack of 5. I have them whenever I get the chocolate craving.

Eileen H said...

I could never eat just half a bar of chocolate either! I buy things like a pack of Twix fingers and keep them in the fridge and just have one for a quick snack. I don't count calories but am sure with the size of them there wouldn't be too many calories.

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - I have been having chocolate mousses too (so have been getting my chocolate fix that way) :)

Eileen - twix are good that they have already been portioned into 2 :)