Sunday 3 December 2017

a walk in and a phone call

Today at work I had a phone call about booking a conference room, but as I dont know how to get into the booking records so I took her details and someone will call her back.

And then a bit later someone walked in off the street and asked what they did there and I sent him off with some leaflets about the place :)

I must admit I did look around later to make sure that he wasnt hanging around...

I have left a note of the 2 things for my boss :)

And the kids are still enjoying filling the drip trays on the water cooler!  Although this time one also had milk added to it also!

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

You handled the situations the best way you could. Kids will be kids, are you able to have a quiet word with them?

chocolat lover said...

thanks :)

Its hard with kids really...