Wednesday 31 October 2018

happy halloween

happy halloween :)

and happy birthday Eileen :)

A few weeks ago there was a lady outside Evies school handing out flyers for a singing and drama lessons and were doing free trial sessions.

Evie had her trial session yesterday, but she was the only one there.

I peeped through the window about halfway through (we werent allowed to sit and watch) and she had a smile on her face so was definitely enjoying herself.

I asked her afterwards if she enjoyed it and she said yes, then I asked her if she wanted to carry on doing it and we book her lessons but she said that she doesnt.

I will ask her again later incase she changes her mind.

The lady is going to call me in a few days to see if we want to book lessons etc :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

It's good Evie enjoyed the session. I wonder if she would be more inclined to return had there been some other children attending.
Happy Hallowe'en! 🎃

Eileen H said...

Thanks for your birthday wishes :)

I expect Jules is right in that it'd probably be more fun if other children were joining in.

Happy Halloween 🎃

chocolat lover said...

First of all I thought that it was because she wants to stay in to watch tv (she makes excuses for that a lot), but then as we were walking to school she said that it was because it was tiring as she has PE on Tuesdays and Gym trail too...

...so I told her that it was understandable.